If you are ready for something better, we can help.
Anger can increase your risk for health problems, including headaches, sleep problems, digestive problems, heart problems, and high blood pressure. Anger is often times linked to psychological problems such as depression and anxiety.
Some good indicators you need help controlling your anger include:
- Feeling angry most of the time
- Frequent arguments with your partner, children, or co-workers that escalate frustrations
- Trouble with the law or legal system
- Physical violence, such as hitting your partner, children, or starting fights
- Threats of violence against people or property
- Out-of-control behavior, such as breaking things or driving recklessly
Anger management can help you:
- Enjoy better communication with those around you
- Maintain better health.
- Prevent psychological problems